would you not, once in a while want to escape from certain things in your life, that have not exactly gone your way?
hmm..that's a question I am asking myself today..generally,.i am the strong one, who likes to take things head on..but just some days, a few moments..i feel like totally running away..acknowledging that some things just didn't turn out the way..i liked..
But there is always an unending question.. So What? So what..things didn't work out..so what..there is hope.. and effort for a better tomorrow..
but for the time being..let me soak in self pity..cry my heart out ...and just be!
Let the rain come down and wash away my tears Let it fill my soul and drown my fears!
1) Never get on to work on something without clarifying your expectations from the same.Clarity is the medicine for your mismatched expectation syndrome! if you don't get it, Seek it!!
2) Promise yourself that you would never take up something which makes you follow others' opinion about you! Stick to what you know the best about yourself!! just stick to it and let everyone else know!
3) Get what you want!! seek it and be a go getter! what better than being able to put yourself honestly across the table??
4) Work hard for your dreams, but work equally hard for ensuring that you are working ON what you want..not working on peripherals around it which may( may not) get to your dream someday.
5) Live in now! Now is the time! FUTURE happens in NOW..always!!\
6) the above mentioned points are my POA( plan of action ) for the day!i have to set some notions right!